HaHaHa

From: "HotRod"

I don't have deep pockets what I have is a shop located way behind the house
that is almost inaccessible in the winter, the driveway leading to the shop
is to steep to drive on and my attempts to add gravel and such haven't
worked. I also do not have a side walk which means I trek through the snow
or puddles and mud to get there and my work back to the house. I'm just
interested in getting a quote and finding out what the cost of heating is.

The cost is whatever it costs for the hardware, plus the cost to run it.

It might not cost too much to operate if you only use it on an as-needed basis.
I would not go with the optional sensors which turn the system on whenever the
sensors determine there "might" be a need.

And If I cam home to 3' of snow on my sidewalk, I wouldn't expect to clear it
with the flip of a switch.