Colbyt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to find a saw blade that I can use in my 4 1/2" angle
grinder to trim my door jams for the tile that I am laying.

Is it possible that YOU have tried this and would have a link to a
place that carries the blade?

In checking McMaster, Harbor freight and Northern I have not found one.

Also, about how high above the tile should I trim the jam? (I'm using
ceramic tiles on a concrete slab)

Thanks.

Lewis.

They are made. Last time I bought one about $20. Try looking for a local
floor-covering wholesaler. I can provide you with a local place that might
ship it to you but you are looking at wait time and extra cost.

Colbyt