Edwin Pawlowski

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
news
HotRod wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good site on how to add radiant heat to an
outside, sidewalk. I want to add a 100' side walk to my shop to keep
me out of the mud and wet grass and am interested in the pro's and
con's of heating so that I do not have to shovel...

Before you invest in the hardware, find out how much this is going to
cost to operate. It is very expensive.

--
Joseph Meehan

I recall seeing that it is even illegal to heat a driveway or sidewalk, but
I sure don't know that for a fact. (could be some leftover trivia from the
energy crisis) To operate it, I'd say you'd have to hit the lottery or be
the CEO of a major corporation. A big snowblower would pay for itself in a
year.