Bonnie Jean

"maxinemovies" email on wrote in message
Our new manufactured home will be built in a couple of months and
we've decided not to bother with their carpeting and instead have
laminate floors put in everywhere except the utility room and the two
bathrooms.
Maxi

My home has real hardwood in the kitchen. It's what sold me on the house.
the whole downstairs had hardwood when I bought it and just a couple months
ago I had hardwood installed in the entire upstairs....except the bathrooms.
Those have linoleum but will get tile eventually. All the wood is
polyurethaned so water (or pee from a doggie accident) beads right up. The
pugs slide around more but they will just have to learn how to deal with it.
It motivates me to keep their nails clipped.)

Personally I prefer hardwood to laminate but laminate is better than
linoleum. I love the warm look that hardwood or laminate give to a room.