effi

"Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC" wrote in message
Larry wrote:

I have wrote emails to the Vendor and contacted
them by phone for a week,
No return phone call or email.

"effi" wrote:

contact the manufacturer

Effi,

When I wrote that I emailed the Vendor and phoned them, I was referring to
the Manufacturer. On the
phone calls, after about waiting 10 minutes, they produce a message,
saying that the phone lines are
busy and call another day. Been doing that for a week.

leandro rizzuto is the sole owner of cuisinart and conair

send him a letter, certified mail, return receipt requested, spelling out
your dilemma, to:

Mr. Leandro Rizzuto, President
Conair Corporation
1 Cummings Point Road
Stamford, CT 06902

or try calling him at (203) 351-9000 (cuisinart's phone number)

either he stands behind his products or he doesn't

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP
Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net