zxcvbob

Drew V wrote:
Last time we met, Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC had said:

I am trying to have 2 questions answered before I need the repair. Please pardon, my question, if
you feel it is off topic. I have wrote emails to the Vendor and contacted them by phone for a week,
No return phone call or email.

Get a french press. They make much better coffee anyway and you can
control the temperature.

dv

I have a french coffee press that I bought at a rummage sale. I have a
1500W electric kettle that I recently bought at Wal-mart for $30. (I
wish I had a 3000W British electric kettle, but they are hard to come by
in North America, and I'd have to run a new circuit for it.) Anyway,
the electric kettle and french press combination makes a litre of
scalding hot coffee very quickly.

Best regards,
Bob