TURTLE

wrote in message
Hello eveyone,

I don't have the money to spend on a emt offset bender("kicker") and
don't want to spend money on offset fittings for emt to handy boxes.
So..... I'm guessing there was a way to do this by using a simple
conduit bender hand tool....is there?

Thank you, post your replies to this group.

later,

tom

This is Turtle.

a Many of man has tried it by hand and all I know of failed completely. It is
almost impossible to keep it from Kinking when doing it by hand. You can get a
20 to 25º Turn maybe but anymore and you kink it. Home depot sells a emt bender
for about $29.00 to $59.00 depending on the size.

Now you can try at the rent it stores and they have these benders for rent but
Price I don't know.

TURTLE