Charles Spitzer

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message
Might I suggest alt.coffee? There you will learn more than you want to
know
about coffee. After reading the stuff there I went out and built myself a
coffee roaster so now I have fresh coffee to drink.

You can also buy an electric kettle. These will boil water faster than a
microwave and that will give you 212 degree water.

Roger Shoaf

About the time I had mastered getting the toothpaste back in the tube,
then
they come up with this striped stuff.

alt.food.coffee

you can read other groups not carried by your isp at
http://groups.google.com

"Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC" wrote in message
I am trying to have 2 questions answered before I need the repair. Please

pardon, my question, if
you feel it is off topic. I have wrote emails to the Vendor and contacted

them by phone for a week,
No return phone call or email.

I just purchased an expensive Cuisinart Grind & Brew Automatic CoffeMaker

with Thermal Carafe, model
DGB-600.

I love very, "HOT" coffee. The directions included say the following:

"Prewarm carafe with hot water to help keep the coffee hotter".

I tried that with normal hot water from the sink and then placed
"filtered

cold water in the coffee
pot. The coffe came out cold. So I know, I need to place hot water inside

the coffe maker.

So my question is this. I have a Hot Water Dispenser in the house, set to

190 degrees. Can I use
this temperature "hot water" directly inside the carafe to keep the
carafe

warm.

Also, can I use the 190 degree hot water to actually make the coffee.

I will be making coffee by using it's "grind the beans" on demand

function.

Thanks much,

Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP
Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net