Drew V

Last time we met, Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC had said:
I am trying to have 2 questions answered before I need the repair. Please pardon, my question, if
you feel it is off topic. I have wrote emails to the Vendor and contacted them by phone for a week,
No return phone call or email.

Get a french press. They make much better coffee anyway and you can
control the temperature.

dv
The geographical center of Boston is in Roxbury. Due north of the
center we find the South End. This is not to be confused with South
Boston which lies directly east from the South End. North of the South
End is East Boston and southwest of East Boston is the North End.