Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC

"Mike Lewis" wrote:

Read the instruction booklet that came with the coffe maker. You are
supposed to plug the coffeemaker in first and also you don't pour the water directly
through the filter. There should be a holding tank that you fill up. Hope that
helps.

Mike,

I read the instruction booklet 4 times and also went on to the Manufacturer website. No answer to my
question.

When I was referring to filtered water. I have filtered cold water coming from my refrigorator. I
like to use this water, than straight from the sink. The filtered water, I poured into the Coffee
Maker itself. The holding tank, is where I placed the refrigorator filtered water into.

I do not have a filter for hot water....However, the Coffee Maker, does say it "filters water".

thanks for your input.
Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC
Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP
Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM

NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address:

NOTE: My web home page:
www.seldin.net