TURTLE

"patliz1" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry the model is rged-09erajs serial bu50707 m149352. I took the
black wire that was on hi speed and put it on the m1 spade and put the
blue wire on the heat spade. the ifc was replaced with the protecg ut
control board 62-25341-81. The thermostat is a new honeywell 7 day
programmable Model CT8602C 2009. I'll have to look at the settings
wheen I get home. I just replaced the wires as to how they were there
before.

This is Turtle.

If you done as above and only that as of above. Then the furnace runs on low
speed for sometime and then shifts to a almost the higher speed as it use to run
at. You have a high speed going out in the motor it'self. You have with a 4
speed motor multi-motors in side one shell to run one and the others being burnt
up. You can have one or more speeds work fine and the others being burnt up.

Yes the motor can be changed just like the IFC card was but just a little more
work.

It's hard to trouble shoot over the internet.

TURTLE