mike

Barry & Nikki wrote:
I decode them myself but you must have the stereo in your hands to do it.
Most people do not trust sending their unit in to anyone they do not know so
it usually never amounts to much. I don't blame them either but if they want
it working again they must send it to me or anyone else that can do it. Its
not something that can be "talked" through.

Anything can be "talked through". And I'd like to hear it.

I pass on car radios at garage sales all the time. Seem to be
legitimate cases where the owner never knew the code and didn't
even know they needed one until the car battery had to be replaced.
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
http://nm7u.tripod.com/homepage/te.html