Rick

"abbygale" wrote in message
ups.com...
How about the PhotoBlocker Spray?
That is illegible for the naked eyes. It is a clear spray that goes
over your plate and it reflects the flash back to the camera and what
you see on the picture is a bright reflected white image but not your
license number. Now we all know what this means. The police will have
no idea about your license plate number; as a result, there will be no
ticket that will rip you off. Isn't that a cool thing? I find it
amazing. Advertently, there is no law which says that your license
plate has to photogenic.
Actually, check this out on their web site
www.phantomplate.com

Sure it's a cool thing-until one of the assholes who think they can run red
lights any time they want now to plows into you...

Here in southeast Michigan, traffic lights are mostly just a warning that an
intersection is near. If it aint a solid red by the time you get within 50
feet of it, go through.

100 feet in the case of left turn only lanes...