Carl Hoffmeyer

Seatbelts saved my life and my father's life - in separate accidents.

I managed to hit a pretty nurse who slammed on the brakes in front
of me ... when the cop took a look at the nurse and at me (I was *much*
younger and single) he left us alone and didn't report the accident. :-)))

My father was driving on rte 4 in N.J. (the *infamous* rte 4) -- clear,
sunny Spring day -- run full tilt into a car stopped dead in the highway.

He put his face into the windshield and had hamburger for a mug for a
couple of years (he was driving an old VW beetle) -- without the seatbelt
he's have been killed outright.

'nuf
- Carl

"Bruce L. Bergman" wrote in message
Please - Wear your seatbelts, every single time you get in a car.

..