PoP

Default 16th Edition Test Equipment

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:53:25 -0000, "Chris Oates" none wrote:

you mean this one
http://tinyurl.com/ti8t
which I also bought.

I'm thinking aloud with the following - please correct me if I'm
wrong!

I was under the impression that in order to produce certificates of
conformance then (a) you need to be an NICEIC member and (b) your test
equipment has to be regularly calibrated.

(a) is straightforward enough. However would this meter be a good
candidate to satisfy (b)?

I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just wondering.....

PoP

---
If you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk. I'll
probably still ignore you but at least I'll get the
message.....