Grady

From Homier to Oklahoma City was $58.35 on overnite truck lines. I saved a
little bit by picking it up at their dock. It was actually cheaper than I
thought it was going to be. The UPS on my lathe from Cummins (102 pounds)
was $53.62. The mill shipping weight was 150 pounds. It was even strapped to
pallet.

Grady

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:48:12 -0600, the inscrutable "Grady"
spake:

Just got my mill today! Picked it up at the freight dock, brought it home
and uncrated it. First, I must say, it was packaged extremely well. I was
very impressed. Packaging was 10 times better than the way my Homier lathe
was packaged. Anway, what I am used to seeing as a drawbar was not
included.
There was a piece of threaded rod with a nut and a washer that was holding
the taper and drill chuck in. Is this what they are calling their drawbar,
or did I get shorted?

What'd they nail you for the shipping, Grady?

I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com
--Socrates + Web Application Programming