Jim Levie

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 03:06:20 +0000, Tom Gardner wrote:

Up until now, I wasn't afraid. Is this a good idea?

No. And that's why he can't find a toothed blade for an angle grinder.
Without an automatic blade guard using an angle grinder like this could
get very interesting and exciting. A recipro saw and a bi-metal blade
seems a better choice.

wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm trying to find a saw blade that I can use in my 4 1/2" angle
grinder. Actually it is to cut wood but there are usually some nails
** in what I am cutting.

In checking McMaster, Harbor freight and Northern I have not found one.

Your help will be appreciated.
Lewis.

(** indicates metalworking content) :-)

--
The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.