Joe

I've used a cheap carbide blade in my circular saw to do just this...
Rebuilt a 12' X 40' porch including cutting through shingles to add gutters,
etc... One blade.

--

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ

Born once - Die twice. Born twice - Die only once. Your choice...

Have unwanted music CDs or DVDs of any type? I can use them for our
charity. eMail me privately for details. Donation receipts available.

My eBay Stuff: http://tinyurl.com/4hpnc
wrote in message
ups.com...

I'm trying to find a saw blade that I can use in my 4 1/2" angle
grinder. Actually it is to cut wood but there are usually some nails
** in what I am cutting.

In checking McMaster, Harbor freight and Northern I have not found one.

Your help will be appreciated.
Lewis.

(** indicates metalworking content) :-)