Dixon

Please - Wear your seatbelts, every single time you get in a car.

They were installed for your own good. Even if you don't like the
mandatory seatbelt laws. Even if you write a combative "Letters To
The Editor" opinion editorial railing against them, and insisting you
will not wear them.

http://www.dailynebraskan.com/vnews/...14a5a030e91d?i
n_archive=1

Because your words might come back four months later to haunt you in
your afterlife. The writer of that article was recently killed as a
passenger in a completely survivable single-vehicle rollover accident
- he was ejected and killed, the driver and another passenger were
treated for "non-life-threatening injuries."

http://www.journalstar.com/articles/...00782597840296
86.txt

http://www.snopes.com/autos/accident/seatbelt.asp

Nuff Said. Condolences to his family.

Needless to say, anyone who gets into any vehicle I'm driving who
doesn't want to buckle up, they can damned well get out and walk. The
car's not moving till you do - because as the driver I am responsible
for your safety, and I take it seriously.

-- Bruce --
Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545

I have a friend who, for the last 18 yrs. investigates accidents for the
state. Any accident where an injury has occured he is called in. After
thousands of cases, he almost has tears in his eyes when he tells you to
always buckle up. The arguement about someone being injured or burned
because they were wearing seat belts is so overwhelmingly small compared to
the big picture.
Dixon