bill a

If you will be a light user of the power tools, HF stuff might be worth a
try.
Some of their stuff is OK at the price level. If you are going to be a
serious
hobbyist/pro user, I would go with the brand names.
I always hear that Homier is junk.

bill

wrote in message
ups.com...
hi,
I am currently in the market for a rotary Dremel-type tool, with a flex
shaft. I found that while a suitable Dremel or Craftsman tool of this
type cost $80+, I could purchase a copy-cat version from Harbor Freight
($30) or Homier ($20). I'm wondering if anyone can provide some
experience-based feedback regarding differences in quality, etc.. of
these tools.
thanks.