Mike

"." wrote in message
In article , Christian
McArdle writes
My price included the rads, at a guess- 6-700 for the boiler, 2-300 for
the tank, plus installation, 2-3 days work so about 1500 in total

You must seriously live up north somewhere! You'd be lucky to get a

boiler
alone installed for 1500 quid, let alone tanks and rads.

Christian.

700-800 for the boiler then(just looked it up), you reckon 7-800 for the
boiler installation? sounds too much to me, putting in an oil boiler is
a doddle

It is indeed a doddle. Then the hard bit starts, finding a BCO and
commissioning guy willing to work together on getting the paperwork done.
Each tries to put off as much onto the other as possible.