Marty Escarcega

Joe wrote in :

SteveF wrote:

[snip]

You might take a

look at Hardipanel which is a 4' by 8' cement product. Used it to
side my new garage and it worked out pretty well. Just be prepared
to sacrifice a circular saw and a dust mask.

http://www.jameshardie.com/homeowner...hardipanel.php

I sided my garage with Hardipanel, as well, and I like it. I'm gonna
use it on certain areas inside the shop, too. It's fireproof, and
insect/rot proof (also comes in 4 x 9 and 4 x 10). Forget about the
circular saw, though; I bought a set of power shears made specifically
for cutting fiber-cement board, and it works great! Almost no mess at
all. You can rent them also. Mine is a Porter Cable, but Kett makes a
good one, too.

Joe

Joe, tried to email you but it bounced. Can you give me the model number
of your Porter Cable Shear?
Marty