Ed Huntress

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
First of all, I want to commend you on trying to find out what the
rules are for your situation. Far too many people either fly off the
handle or choose to continue to go through life ignorant.

Second as has been posted, the rules are different in different states
AND counties AND town. Get it in writing what rules apply to YOUR
location.

Third and MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, remember that YOU are responsible for
where the projectile goes and any damage it causes. While we all have
seen people who panic around guns, I at least have seen more than my
share of idiots who have no business owning a gun, much less shooting
one. When I shoot (and I have alot of guns), I remind myself that I am
responsible for the consequences. A wayward round destroying property
or wounding/killing someone can result in landing you in prison and can
destroy you financially.

Which reminds me of a book that all gun owners will enjoy, _Deadeye Dick_,
by Kurt Vonnegut.

Available in paperback or at your local library.

d8-)

--
Ed Huntress