Wildcard

The Convergence IC's are likely not the parts problem
the Tech that looked at it is having a problem with.

It's the Digital Control Module that is the killer
in this case. If it's bad. Which can be the case
but seems unlikely to me. The bad news is He
may never get one. Unless he finds a junk tv of the
same model with a good one he can rob.

The good news is I believe PTS has started rebuilding
these. Depending on the problem though. It may be
a part failure that is no longer available.

John wrote:

Had a tech come by a few months ago and he said my set needed a new Digital
Control Module and a Convergence Output IC. Well, it's been over 4 months
now, and he still doesn't have the parts! Can anyone out there give me the
part number for the Control Module so I can search for it online? Any good
websites to check out for Toshiba TVs? I've looked at the FAQ and will hit
the sites listed there... but I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I somehow managed to find the Digital convergence IC part # 392-110 HE

http://www.donberg.ie/descript/s/stk39110.htm

But it's in Germany!

It's driving my crazy that I've had to wait so long for parts! Please help.
Thanks in advance.

If you want to e-mail: