Joe

The plate is nickel plated. The screws are hex head hardened grade 5 or
8 I
think... Black oxide, right? anyhow... Strength is needed and I don't
think they make glavanized or nickel coated hex heads in those grades.

I thought these were hex socket flat heads? In inch sizes the standard
alloy hex socket cap screws are a bit stronger than grade 8s. Zinc
plated alloy hex socket flat heads are easily available.

They are indeed. I'm sick and not able to think clearly. Thus the reason
I'm also posting at 4:30 in the freaking morning!

Anyone have a cure for headache, tenitus, excessive phlegm, cough, jaw pain,
sinus congestion and lack of sleep?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.