Default Nokia Monitor 446XS Mysterious standby problem

I have this Nokia 446Xs monitor that has worked great since I got it,
but recently it started going into standby mode (i think) for no
apparent reason. The screen will go black and the light will turn from
green to orange, but even when you unplug the monitor cable from the
computer, you don't get an error message saying that that there is no
signal and the cable is not connected like normal. I have tried it on
two other computers and it does the same. I have the power settings on
always on, never shut off and it still turns off. I have searched all
the monitor settings, looking for a powersave option, but have not
found one. This is a big mystery to me so if anyone out there has any
ideas, I'd be glead to try something else. Thanks