James \Cubby\ Culbertson

My family has a place in Angelfire NM so I suppose the quickest way would be
head up there for a weekend and make a day trip up through Raton. Please
let me know
how their wood turns out. I prolly wouldn't head up for another few months
but would
like to save a trip if it's not worth it.

I assume you're heading up from ABQ? That's a LONG day trip!
Cheers,
cc

"Nick Degidio" wrote in message
Excellent!

I took a visit to CSWOOD's web, then called. Have what I'm looking for. If
take the back-way, Taos to Questsa to Walsenburg, the drive is gorgous,
and
worth the trip (and my honey really loves these day trips.)

Thank you for taking the time!

-nick

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message
Yesss!

Have you ever been? Wondering if it's worth the 4+ hour drive up there.
Cheers,
cc

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"James "Cubby" Culbertson" wrote in message

There's another place in Southern Colo that appears to just be the

cat's
meow but for the life of me,

http://www.cswoods.com/home.html

These guys?