Spyda Man

Aloha Stefanee, Here on Maui we have whole forest of Black Wattle as
well as dozens of Eucalyptus varieties, you'd probably feel at home
here. Though Black Wattle does have some pretty grain I have found the
wood to be very unstable with alot of movement, shrinkage, and warping.
After alot of trial and error I have pretty much given up on wattle as a
turning wood though it's great as firewood. It grows like crazy up here
like a giant weed. Some genius back in the 1950s thought it would be
great for reforrestation. A vacant lot next to my home used to look
like a soccer field flat, and covered with grass but after lot was sold
new owners totally neglected it and withn acouple years it has become
forested with dense Black Wattle growth. It's the bain of alot of
property owners here.

Spy in Hawaii