Larry Jaques

On 12 Jan 2005 17:12:33 -0800, jim rozen
calmly ranted:

In article , Larry Jaques says...

I've been in lust with Amanda Pays since I first laid eyes on her.

What a great name, eh?

Yeah, and for her, I'd be really cheap. My favorite women are
Ashley Judd, Sandra Bullock, and Diane Lane, in that order. Of
course, I have about as much chance with them as Max does, and
he's off the air. sigh

Back to metal, where do you guys buy your steel and aluminum plate
for projects? I got some motors in the mail today and need either
blind plates or 3-4" diameter faceplates for them (5/16" D and 3/8"
round shafts.)

Save the ||| http://diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! ||| Web Application Programming