R.H.

"Mike Dworetsky" wrote in message
"R.H." wrote in message
Just posted a few mo

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

242 possibly a joining block part of a self-assembly furniture kit.

This one isn't for assembling furniture.

244 primitive 18th C. form of hand grenade? Handle is for throwing...

It appears to be made of solid metal.

245 an engineer's or draughtsman's measuring scale, end-on.

Correct.

246 most think it's an artist's easel, I think it may be a portable

printing
kit without the lead type.

I'm going to a large antique show this weekend where I'm going to ask some
of the old-timers about this one, they've come through for me a few times in
the past.

247 cowboy boot puller, but it looks also a bit like a tool for lifting up
water meter covers so the meter can be read. If you get a real "meter

hook"
I hope I'll recognise it, though.

Yes, it's a boot puller.