Dave Hinz

On 13 Jan 2005 08:55:56 -0800, abbygale wrote:
How about the PhotoBlocker Spray?

Sounds like a scam, and probably spam as well.

That is illegible for the naked eyes. It is a clear spray that goes
over your plate and it reflects the flash back to the camera and what
you see on the picture is a bright reflected white image but not your
license number. Now we all know what this means.

Yeah, if you get caught obscuring your license plate, you're gonna
get fined.

The police will have
no idea about your license plate number; as a result, there will be no
ticket that will rip you off. Isn't that a cool thing? I find it
amazing.

Unbelievable would be the word I'm thinking.

Advertently, there is no law which says that your license
plate has to photogenic.

Pretty global statement to make.

Actually, check this out on their web site

Don't you mean "our web site"?

www.DELETED.com