MrAoD

"Never Enough Money" writes:

Looks like a clock counting down which when it gets to zero we get to
see what the next generation is....

Looks like 47 days 5 hours ... from now...

S R wrote:
On milwaukee electric's website, they are advertising "the next

revolution
in power tools". However, there is no link for further reading.

Click on the "Cordless Tools Myth: More power means more weight" link. Looks
like they're coming out with a 28V line of cordless tools.

My guess is they're utilizing the latest in battery technology.

Anyone
know what's up? From the animation, maybe hydrogen power cells?

Dunno if the state of the art runs to either fuel cells or microturbines at
that voltage. The amps are there for light-drain applications like cell phone
and laptop batteries but the cost-per-unit is still prohibitive.

Marc