Sexytom976

The filter only covers the air that is being blown OUT of the
vents, that is usually clean in the first place. The air
that is being sucked in is the problem. The intake registers do NOT
have filters on them.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Right, skip the duct cleaning for now. Go wtih the humidifier.

--

Christopher A. Young
This space intentionally left blank

"Sennin" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for all the imput.

Actually I wasn't asking for medical opinions. LOL.

The main point of the question was-- should the ducts be cleaned or

is
it something that is unneccesary because the filter works fine.

The house is about 15 years old, but I have noticed some dust around
the vents. However, I changed the filter and it is an industrial
strength $40 one-- the size of an accordian. I guess it is always
useful to tune up the furnace and AC. At this point, it sounds like

should pass on the vents for a while.