SteveB

wrote in message
oups.com...
I just bought a new Panasonic cordless drill & driver (the EY6432)
which has an adjustable Clutch Torque Setting. That's just about all
the owner's manual tells me, that it's there. Can someone explain how I
would utilize this adjustable clutch torque in a real-world setting?
Thanks.

-Fleemo

This is a setting that quits turning a thingus before it either strips out
or breaks. You can do two things. Set it full on, and back off until it
quits stripping or breaking the thinguses. I prefer to set it lower, then
increase it until it drives the fastener as tight and to the depth I want
it. As you learn the tool, you will remember the different settings for
different things. Remember, start low, and come up on the settings.

Steve