SQLit

"PVR" wrote in message
I am finishing my basement. This will include some wiring. Are the three
kinds of conduit (PVC, standard metal and thin metal) considered to be
interchangeable? I am using 2" foamboard onto poured concrete covered by
1/2" drywall. The conduit will be attached to the concrete before the
foamboard is installed.

Peter.

Inside a wall you do not have to run conduit. Romex will meet the code.
Even with conduit you will have to put metal straps in the furring strips
that you install to hold the wall board. To prevent nails/screws from going
into the conduit.