George E. Cawthon

I just bought a new Panasonic cordless drill & driver (the EY6432)
which has an adjustable Clutch Torque Setting. That's just about all
the owner's manual tells me, that it's there. Can someone explain how I
would utilize this adjustable clutch torque in a real-world setting?
Thanks.

-Fleemo

Once you use it you will know. For example, you put a screw
drive bit in and drive a screw down but it stops and just
chirps before getting all the way down because the torque
setting is too low. So, set the torque higher. Why not set
it all the way high and leave it? Because driving a screw
in your wood may be easy and you drive the screw in way too
deep. Light job, low setting, tough jobs, high setting.