Edwin Pawlowski

"Howie" wrote in message
As
the original poster later states, the stove has never been vented so

unless
he's not been able to live with that, I don't see any reason to need an
outside vent, now.

That's a good point, we have lived this long with no range hood at all.
Maybe a interior venting would be just fine... what do you guys think?

Not a very good point. I lived without sex for about 13 years, but I have no
intention of becoming celibate again.

I'd base my decision on how difficult it is to put the vent outside. Mine
was fairly easy so I did it. If it was major reconstruction, I'd forgo it.
There are time I'm really glad I have it but no, it is not used every day.