Pop

William Deans wrote:
Greetings,

I wouldn't wrap the wire-nuts no matter how much free time I
had.

Wrapping sockets might not be a bad idea. Tenants, etc break
plastic
outlet covers from time to time and a wrapped socket is
slightly
harder to electrocute yourself with.

It also helps a little when the screws should loosen up and let
the fixture slip sideways or tild in the box. I've seen wires
bent and strips long enough that the wires can actually touch the
box if it slips sideways just a bit. There isn't a lot of room
on the sides sometimes, depending on the switch type and mfg and
box size. Especially GFCI's when they first came out.

Pop