George E. Cawthon

" If you didn't receive the items, and presumably you paid by credit
card,

call the credit card company and get them to do a chargeback. HF and

UPS

can sort it out amongst themselves.

Yeah that'll work. First thing they ask is did you order
the item. you say yes. they say work it out with who you
ordered from! Been there, done that."

If that was your exper with your credit card company, I'd get a new
one. I have a Citibank
Visa and they have been excellent in resolving disputes with vendors
for me both times when
I got them involved. In both cases, I got a full refund.

In this case, it's premature to get the credit card company involved,
as the vendor is not refusing
to fix it or not responding, just indicating that their half-assed
process takes a couple weeks to do it.

I related my experience to several other card suppliers and
each said they would do the same thing. First you put the
dispute in writing to the card company, but you can't do
that until you 30 days after you tried resolving with the
screw up company. Glad your experience was good, I was just
grateful that I got all my money back after nearly 4 months
an inch of letters numerous e-mails, and telephone calls
to idiots that knew nothing. But then, I'll never purchase
anything from Dell again.