Tyrone Park

Default Viewsonic LCD Monitor - Power problem

Model# VG191B

The problem with this monitor is that sometimes if you press the power
button, the unit will come on. If its on and then press power to turn
it off, it will shut off but may not turn on if you hit the power
button again. You may have to press power for a few to many times to
get the unit to come on. The power LED flashes for a split second
while you press the power button but the LED comes on when the rest of
the unit comes on. I have no service manual for this unit. So, if
anyone can help me with the problem or send the service manual to me
it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Tyrone