Dave Jackson

This Yank wears boots in the house, just in case i have to kick the living
**** out of some Canadian red neck someday.

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Jim Warman" wrote in message

Being Canadian (and as close to a red-neck as Canadians get). I wear
socks..... Brits, OTOH, wear slippers - usually some variation on rubber
compounds for soles...... watching TV, I see Yanks wear their grubby old
street shoes in the house.

And being Canadian of couse, you believe everything you see on TV?

Upsides... I change my socks every day and wind up polishing the things I
walk on. The Brits don't do much good for their floors, but at least
their
socks last longer. Yanks.... well, if you're lucky, that dog turd will at
least fall off under the coffee table....

Youd do better to change your underwear, that "dog turd" you're imagining
under the coffee table is obviously coming up your collar.

It's mostly a joke, fercrisesakes.... but I still stand by the footwear
part.

**** you, asshole.

... hey, it's mostly a joke, fercrisesakes.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04