Bruce

"Jane & David" wrote in message

My UPS guy is great. While he doesn't ask for a signature he
always rings the doorbell when he drops off a package. I work out
of my garage workshop and I am in clear view of the street with
the door open. I only average one or two deliveries a month but
the UPS driver always honks and waves as he drives by every day.
nice guy and good service. Maybe you should add a roof to your
porch to keep packages out of the rain.

Bruce

These days UPS not only doesn't get a signature, they don't even

knock
on the door. Several times I have had packages sit in the rain

outside
when I was at home and this includes some packages that specifically
required a signature. After many many problems with them, I avoid

UPS
whenever possible.
PDX David