Terry Collins

"Martin H. Eastburn" wrote:

Rex B wrote:

snip
George
What do you use in the racks for storage - baking sheets/trays?

My steel/wood/plastic off cuts go into #10 tins, then 50L drums, then a
6metre rack/shed I'm currently building. Nuts, bolts, etc go into glass
jars, or large tins (unsorted reclaim).

I use 'old' Cooking pans - 3" by 8 x 16 maybe - Great for sorting screws or nails ....
Spread them out and take a look.

I'm currently into re-using 3litre plasitc milk containers.
Simply cut out a side panel and useful for;
- holding project bits,
- washing/degreasing stuff up to 6" and built in spout,
- sorting screw, bolts, nuts etc (strip out and trash projects)
- medium term storage - write contents on side to find easier

Okay, they are soft plastic, but they don't rust