Dave Hinz

On 12 Jan 2005 09:26:51 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article .com,
Too_Many_Tools says...

Whether or not a cell phone driver wants to admit it, driving while
using a cell phone is an accident waiting to happen.

It's funny but nobody ever comes down on the *other* side
of this issue. Nobody ever posts, "yeah, I talk on the
phone all the time and it never causes a problem, you guys
are just nuts."

I use the phone in my car on occasion, and I'd like to think
that it hasn't caused any problems. Is that close enough?
I work in IT, and when the phone rings, I have to answer it,
because that's part of what my salary pays for.

I suspect that even folks who do it, realize the trouble they
are setting themselves up for. Further I bet that even the
folks who do use phones while driving, without causing
crashes, are still infuriated by the 90 percent of the
phone users who really are morons and poor drivers.

Yes. A bad driver is a bad driver with or without a cellphone.