In article ,
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 06:10:50 -0500, Nick Hull
wrote:

In article ,
Unknown wrote:

I have the pictures but this URL will demo that they are not fakes.
This occurred about 75 miles from where I live.

http://www.frazeeforum.com/

Accidents occur while the driver is drinking coffee, we should ban
drive-up windows.

I am particularly amused by this line of argument about making cell
phone use illegal..... while pilots are *required* by law to chat on
the radio... all the while maintaining control in 3-space not
2-space.... in all phases of flight.

There is a difference here. When they start landing Cesna's three abreast
and less than 100ft apart nose to tail, we can make the comparison.

Likewise, if everyone went down the center lane of a three lane highway with
a quarter mile between cars, you could do almost anything you want without
incident.

-- Joe

--
Joseph M. Krzeszewski Mechanical Engineering and stuff
Jack of All Trades, Master of None... Yet