Jane & David

Glenna
(who still bets PDX David is referring
to Portland, Oregon, near the mighty
Columbia River, not Portland, Maine)

Right. There is one PDX, but a lot of Davids posting here sometimes. I
mostly lurk out here in PDX, Stumptowm, Puddletown. The Rain Planet,
Slabtown, River City, Little Beirut, The Rose City, Moscow on the
Willamette, Portland. We have an "international" airport, but I've
always gone through customs in Seattle when traveling. I guess we have a
direct flight or two to Tokyo and a few to Mexico - most everything else
goes through somewhere bigger.

Not that anyone is likely to be interested, but we were named Portland
by a Maine immigrant after a deciding coin toss way back when. Had the
coin come other side up we would have been Boston, Oregon.

Back to lurking.

PDX David

Is this still about Harbor Freight :-)