Roger Shoaf

Look at your door. You probably have a track that is in sections.

Open the door partway so the lower section of the track can be unbolted and
then you can probably flex the door enough to slip out the old one and slip
in the new one.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.

"twfsa" wrote in message
I want to replace the rubber/vinyl seal on the lower section of a 16ft

steel
garage door, it appears that the seal has to slide into a track/grove.

I do think that the door has to be clamped shut, then the lower section
bracket loosened so that section, can be slanted to a position that would
make it easier to work with the seal.

Has anyone done this and have any tips on how to make this as simple as
possible, for a do it yourselfer?

Thanks

Tom