Markus Splenius

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:25:10 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

Really? Have you measured one lately? That volume is a paltry
amount in the bottom of a standard sized bath. If it seems like a
lot to you then perhaps Archimedes principle could be at work?

It wouldn't be adequate for any female I know.......

Really? I have the misfortune of knowing one 150 litre female! :-)

This will fill an avarage bath in
minutes and never run out of hot water at any time.

This is the marketing claim. They neatly sidestep any obvious
references to wat the rate is when the small store runs out.

3 minutes to recover
the water store.

32 kw, 3 minutes would imply the store is 39 litres if we assume a 35
degree rise. Is it?

M.