mp

If you didn't receive the items, and presumably you paid by credit card,
call the credit card company and get them to do a chargeback. HF and UPS
can sort it out amongst themselves.

Yeah that'll work. First thing they ask is did you order the item. you
say yes. they say work it out with who you ordered from! Been there,
done that.

I've had to do two chargebacks in the last 18 months with Visa. I called and
reported that I had not received the order and that the vendor was either
unhelpful or uncommunicative. Visa faxed me a form that I signed and faxed
back, and the problem was taken care of. Easy and painless.