Philip Lewis

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" writes:
Bubba wrote:
Yall liss'n here. I kaint believe all the ghetta responses, chit why not
just duck tape plastic Wal-mart bags over the winders. Ya reckon?

I used a roll of brown paper [...] on mine, leaving a slit window

Another option is to find a store still selling holiday leftovers and
look for with spray frost or spray snow.

OR

You can make your own frost mix by saturating isopropol alcohol with
epsom salts and a *little* table salt.

Just mix it and sponge on the windows. (I imagine a spray bottle
would work if you just "misted" the window)

http://www.google.com/search?q=frost...dow+epsom+salt

Some of these say use beer, other say water. I suggested isopropol
since it will evap quickly and not leave any organics like beer will.

A slight word of warning, the salt is hydrophilic (attracts water)...
I wouldn't use it in a high humidity enviroment.

Good luck

--
be safe.
flip